Saturday, October 17, 2009

October Layouts

I have lots to catch up on with my layouts – I started a new job in late August and it has seriously cut into my scrapping time. I've stepped down from a few creative teams and added a few new ones. Anita Richards (formerly Stergiou) – Design by Anita - is back designing and I'm on her team and also Veronica Spriggs. Anita is selling at pickleberrypop and Vivian is a Studio Girl at Scrapbookgraphics.


Design by Anita





Veronica Spriggs











Cara Mia Designs has two really cute new kits –

Sweet Pea







Sophie







And I always love Miki's kits at scrapbookelements.









Studio Manu has some new kits too.







Last, but certainly not least is the October kit at DSAG –


The Artisan Notebook is wonderful – it has some really great tutorials that you won't want to miss. Especially the one on making a mosaic with your photos – and the software is free – by Andrea Denzler – AndreaMosaic. I did this layout using her software and the DSAG October Kit – Autumn Reprieve.






And this layout of my sister Leslie with the October kit.






I think I'm kinda caught up now and will try to stay more on top of my postings.

No comments: